The most comprehensive bolt-on tuning kit for KTM 690 Enduro/R is here. Built with OEM Rally Factory parts. Fits all bikes manufactured since 2008. Transforms your motorcycle into a powerful, go-anywhere, rally-raid-capable. low-maintenance machine.
KIT690 offers in a lean and streamlined package:
- Mass centralisation, lowered center of gravity.
- Increased range: 27l of fuel on board (from 12l), with 2 additional KTM OEM fuel tanks (~7,5l each) made from durable cross-linked polyethylene. With rear tank upgrade, total fuel carrying capacity is increased up to 32l.
- Dual fuel pump system with dedicated wire harness and fuel reserve sensors for both tanks (original rear pump+sensor are maintained).
- Gravity-fed fuel lines between the 3 tanks, rear tak billet adaptor, tap to isolate front from rear & QDC, connectors and banjo fittings.
- Ergonomic riding and protection from elements with slim Navigation Tower & see-through fairing.
- Drastically improved night visibility with over 4000 Lm of LED lighting.
- Custom seat rally-raid style.
Do you want more than the standard 690 Rally or 690 Adventure look? Sky’s the limit! Just give us any pointers – a badge, a photo, even a song – and we will make it happen.
Which bike models are compatible?
All KTM 690 Enduro and KTM 690 Enduro R motorcycles manufactured since 2008 to present (including 2017) are compatible with KIT690.
What is included?
In the box:
- 2 x front KTM OEM RFR tank (~7,5l each).
- Front OEM RFR EFI fuel pump + dedicated wire harness + fuel reserve sensor.
- Dual EFI pump piping with non return valves and QDC.
- Front OEM RFR Fairing and Headlight (clear windscreen, white side spoilers, headlight + stoneguard).
- Lights: Hella 60mm low beam projector with LED bulb, BD Squadron Sport high beam (total of over 4000 Lm).
- Aircraft-grade aluminum custom Navigation Tower + stainless steel Headclamp.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum Adventure Naviplate pre-drilled for OEM dashboard and Garmin GPS.
- Laser-cut stainless steel radiator grille.
- Custom seat rally-raid style with Carbon-Fiber pan.
- Custom Carbon-Fiber/Aramid bashplate + brackets.
- Custom exhaust header for OEM/aftermarket 690 silencer (OEM position in the tank cutout).
- Custom KIT690 stickers.***
- All necessary brackets.
*** KIT690 already comes with cool graphics, but DO let your imagination run wild and we will design it for you. Please get in touch.
How to order?
Follow these easy steps:
- Study the kit690.com website to make sure you know what to order
- Go to SHOP and add KIT690 to cart
- Add upgrades/optionals or go to checkout
- Fill-up your personal information. It will be used for billing and shipping.
- Click PLACE ORDER to send the form and allow for min. 72 hours for the processing. A summary of the Order is automatically emailed to you. In case we don’t reply within 5 working days, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment & Shipping
Each order takes into account the particularities of rider, bike and rider’s objectives. We may simply validate your order or suggest a customised set-up. Once the order estimate is clear, we send you the invoice for payment. We require 75% downpayment, with the rest of 25% due when your order is ready for shipping.
Payment with Bank Transfer
You will receive full instructions together with your invoice. Please note that we only accept payments in EURO. Before completing the payment, check if the total amount and invoice details are correct.
We ship all over the world at very competitive prices. Shipping costs and delivery time estimates are included in your processed Order Estimate and invoice. Upon shipment, we provide you with a shipping slip and a tracking code. Please note that you must settle any outstanding balance before we can ship your order.
Estimatedly, you can expect costs and delivery times to be:
European Union / 300€ / 7 working days
Turkey, Ukraine, Western Asia / 400€ / 7 working days
U.S.A. & Canada / 500€ / 14 working days
Australia / 700€ / 14 working days