Increased performance under race or tough terrain conditions!
Tractive Suspension utilizes only the best materials, top suppliers and highest available technologies in all of the Suspension Products. All basic components are manufactured from the highest quality aluminum alloys or stainless steel. The piston rods are made from CrMo alloy to achieve the best possible strength and ductility at the lowest possible weight. Springs are wound from the most superior material available on the market featuring lightest weight at longest life. Tractive shocks are based on 4616 system, meaning a piston diameter of 46 mm and a piston rod of 16mm. Dimensions that guarantee a perfect balance between performance, endurance and adjustability. Each shock absorber is dyno-tested for accurate performance before despatch at the Tractive Suspension factory.
Spring Rate Guidelines
Rider weight including clothing and light luggage 15kg (Total75 – 100kg)
Std Spring 95nm
Rider weight including clothing and light luggage 15kg (Total100 -115kg)
Harder Spring 100nm
Rider weight (including clothing and light luggage 15kg (Total 115kg) ->
Hardest Spring 110nm
1. Increased rear wheel travel to 300mm (from either 275mm or 250mm,depending on model).
2. Tractive Suspension’s own PDS2 (Position Dependent Damping System) is incorporated into this high-spec body.Their unique design utilises a smaller,second piston spaced on top of the main body piston.Then, as the shock absorber stroke is reduced,under compression,the smaller PDS piston enters into its own housing,which gives an increased damping resistance,without overloading the shock mechanically,as the oil pressures involved are substancially lower than other PDS systems.
This ensures that under extreme compression,such as big jumps,whooped out tracks or heavily laden with luggage,the bottoming-out of the shock absorber is eliminated,and offers progressive damping all through the stroke.
3. High and Low-Speed compression adjustment,with MX-style slotted adjusters,for easy changes to settings using only a slotted screwdriver.
4. Rebound damping adjuster.
5. Tractive Suspension’s own 95Nm rear spring is supplied as standard,but can be fitted with either 100Nm or110Nm,depending on rider weight and motorcycle specification when ordering.
6. Tractive Suspension’s own preload adjuster ring,in anodised aluminium,is drilled with 6mm holes,so that preload can be easily adjusted through the KTM 690 trellis frame with only a 6mm bar ( tool supplied with shock in kit).
7. Full 2-year warranty on all parts.